Monday, January 4, 2010

So far so good..

Hi again :)
Today I've managed to clean our ensuite, the shower hadn't had a good scrub for quite some time, so now I can actually see through the glass. The toilet, vanity and mirror also got a good clean..
It's not as hot as I thought it was meant to be today, so no water play unfortunately. Instead we did some digging and messy outside play. If it heats up later on I'll fill their pool though.
Managed a home cooked lunch too, and about to start on the ten minute blitzes. I've also got some washing done, and even ironed the stuff that is already dry and put it away. Still have a lot of folding to do, but that can wait till a bit later when it's all dry and I'll make D help.

To be honest I'm feeling very overwhelmed by the whole thing today. I think I'll start by listing the rooms to be blitzed here, and when I'm finished I'm going to have some chocolate (for the baby, der!)

Kids Bathroom/Loo
Hallway
Living Area
Girls Room
Master Bedroom
Kitchen
Playroom
Laundry

Will be back soon with an updated list of what has been done. Am also going to take some before shots to share..
Will also spend another 20 minutes decluttering the bedroom, so check back soon for before and after shots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment