Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can't seem to stop getting sidetracked...

Ok, so I started on the living area (again, since K & B followed me around taking things back out!), and now I have an organised junk drawer in the kitchen, a load of washing on, a reasonably tidy bedroom, and not much done in the living area at all!
It seems that I'm finding reasons not to do it, as I HATE tidying in there. Girls are at Nannas and creche, so it really is the perfect time to do it, but no. Can't get motivated!

So here's what I'm going to do, I'll break it down into smaller parts, since the living room is actually a combined living, dining, playing area and is very very big. So here goes nothing
1. Move box full of toys from middle of floor. Put toys in Playroom.
2. Fold washing, and put away
3. Do ironing, and put away
4. Finish painting wall
5. Put shoes and clothes to be given away in bedroom wardrobe. Make note to deal with them on Saturday
6. Put baby carseat in hallway cupboard until needed
7. Vacuum couches and put cushions back on
8. Clean dining table, including placemats. stack neatly. Make note to find a nice, low fruit bowl for the middle of the table. Also to check out bigger tables and pricing.
9. Move rug to cover change in the floor
10. Remove everything from mantlepiece, and dust
11. Move ugly hated mirror, replace with large photo frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment