Monday, January 18, 2010

Playroom
















I need ideas.



My playroom is a constant bombsite. It stays clean for maybe a day or 2, but then turns to complete chaos in just a few minutes. Where am I going wrong? J (my stepson) sleeps there too, hence the bed, but he just doesn't clean up after himself, and the girls are just as bad at putting things back where they belong. All the tubs are labelled, with pictures too, so they know what should be going where, they just don't seem to get it.
I haven't done anything at all in there today, so please excuse the mess everywhere, and the fact that the curtains are still closed...


ANY ideas at all would be hugely awesome, so thanks in advance everyone :D

1 comment:

  1. Our playroom is a bit the same, doesn't take long to get messy.
    All i can suggest is maybe the girls have one tub of toys at a time and they need to pack it away if they want to play with another box of toys?

    ReplyDelete